KB7Q/0 IOWA - Day 2 Seotember 29, 2018

Conditions seemed even better this session. Clouds moved in early, then the rain started, so I had to use my azimuth circle and angle meter to stay on the moon. This was the last session for this trip and I ended up with a total of 93 contacts. I ran out of callers so I "hit the hay" at 2 AM local time. I know that five folks made their Worked All States on 2 meters so I slept well.

Stations added to the log this session:
PA1BVM, RK3FG, VE1KG, UX5UL, NC2V (WAS), UT6US, DL1VPL, HB9ADJ, SV6KRW, NJ2R, UN9L, OK1RD, DD0VF, UR3UB, YO3DDZ, HA6NQ, YO3JR, UT5ZN/P, W5UN, W6BBS, HB9MEY, SM5KWU, DF6SM, YO6OBK, ON4KHG, F4EGA, ZS4TX, PA2CHR, SM2BYC, SM4GGC, DK5EW,YU7XL, OT7K, OK1IL, PA3CMC, K6MYC, SK5AA, W2HRO, EA1YV.

It was great fun being able to put Iowa on the air - the station ran flawlessly and folks were great at spreading out so I could work them quickly. A special thanks to Rick, N0YY and Dee for hosting Joyce and I on this adventure.
Where to next? Hawaii perhaps?

Not everybody gets their own EME array in the front yard. :-)